EFFECTIVE DATE (LAST UPDATED): MARCH 11, 2020
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., does not collect information about users of this website, except for the following:
- Information you provide to us in an email message, attachment, or in a form you submit through the website, which may include, among other information, your email address, first and last name, address, telephone number, and information about your investments.
- Statistical information about pages you visit on our website. Our website uses “cookies” to track statistics like the number of visitors to the different pages of our website. A “cookie” is a small text file that a website can place on your computer’s hard drive to collect information while you are on the website, such as the address of the website you linked from, the identity of your Internet service provider, the type of browser you are using, and other anonymous traffic data.
USE OF INFORMATION
- We may use information collected to represent you in connection with any litigation or proceeding we prosecute on your behalf.
- We may use information collected to send marketing messages or contact you about other matters we are investigating. If at any time you with to opt out of our marketing program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be removed from our marketing list.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- We may share personally identifiable information that you provide to us in an e-mail message, attachment, or a form with co-counsel, contractors, or agents we employ in the course of our investigations or casework. We restrict access to personal information to the categories of individuals listed above who are bound by confidentiality obligations. We may also share your personal information if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- We take commercially appropriate security measures to secure any information that is submitted through the website, but we cannot and do not guarantee that these measures will be sufficient to protect against all efforts to gain unauthorized access.
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. owns all copyright and other rights to the contents and design of the web site. Copying, reproduction or distribution of any part of this web site is prohibited, except for the personal use of visitors to the site. Photographs do not always represent members of the firm.
If you have any questions about this website, its contents or the advertising contained herein, please contact Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., at email@example.com or (212) 308-5858.